- I hate when I just get done taking a shower, only to get covered in towel lint when I dry myself off. Nope, the purpose of the shower wasn’t to get clean at all, it’s just a time waster. T_T
- I set down my headphones for just a moment, and when I pick them back up, it’s all tangled.
- Some bastard spider came along in the night and bit me like eight times on my left pinky knuckle. What did I ever do to you, spider?
- WHY IS IT NINETY-EIGHT DEGREES IN LATE SEPTEMBER?!?!?!
- I’m not one to correct spelling or grammar on the internet, but when you spell “animatronic” like “animal tronic,” there’s kind of a problem.
- Try to get one thing out of the freezer………… it all falls out.
- There’s that moment when you feel you need to exercise, but it’s NINETY-EIGHT DEGREES IN LATE SEPTEMBER!!
- Can’t find your cell phone? Well, that’s because you obviously weren’t thinking, and you stuck it in the fridge with the bag of Taco Bell you just brought home.
- Anti-Bronies hate Bronies and Bronies hate anyone who is not a Brony and Anti-Bronies hate anyone who is not a Brony but likes the show enough to be a casual fan. BECAUSE FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION!!
- People still say Pluto is a planet because “that’s how they learned it.” Well, I learned that being gay was wrong, look how that turned out.
Posts tagged ‘pointless’